Menu

say a little prayer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

monkeybear Posts: 1926
I got a call a while ago from H2B, His friend who he only recently found out has cancer died last night, he's in such shock and feeling guilty, he wanted to go see him the other day but things were too busy so had to put it off, i know its not his fault things happen like that but i know he's beating himself up about not getting to see him. H2Bs out at his parents house so ive just finished work to go out to him, i feel so gutted for him. i just want to wrap him up and hug him and look after him. :o( will you all say a little prayer for his friend O:o)
mrsloulou Posts: 119
oh the poor thing hope your hubby is ok, my thoughts and prayers r with you both at this time...so sad O:o) O:o)
willow-tree Posts: 217
Oh god monkeybear that is so sad, I am very sorry to hear that. Your h2b must be gutted. I will say a prayer for the poor man who died and his family & friends.
MrsWhippy09 Posts: 2346
Oh your poor h2b monkeybear. So sad. I'll keep him in my prayers and thoughts. :thnk
gottabfp Posts: 5641
very sorry for your loss. keep eachother comforted. in my taughts and prayers xx
mrstobe09 Posts: 875
Your h2b must be gutted. I'll keep you all in my prayers and thoughts.
fifibelle Posts: 4447
I'm very sorry to hear that. Will say a prayer.
scoby1978 Posts: 175
Its very hard on both of you, but take comfort in the fact that things will get better for both of you. All you can do is be there when he needs a hug and let him mourne his poor friend. it is probably better that he didn't get to meet his friend. He's better off remembering him the way he was. As someone who has experienced a close family member die from Cancer, i can honestly say that it was the worst experience of my life. i'll be thinking of ye.
monkeybear Posts: 1926
scoby 1978 sorry to hear you lost a member of your family to cancer. thanks everyone for all the prayers, H2B is just so sad, His friend told his daughter that when he dies he'd like H2B to be one of the people who carries the coffin......... i hope he'll be emotionally strong enough to do this for his friend..... Funerals dont happen for about 2weeks over here in England, i found the last funeral over here difficult, I prefer the 3days of grieving in Ireland (iykwim) where you can have the wake anyway just wanted to say thank you to you all,
sillymoo Posts: 337
oh that is awful, he'll be in my prayers