Menu

Tell me I'm not on my own in this - Page 4

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Me and Mr Crilly were like cats and dogs when the real wedding planning got started. My advice, get him to put all his savings into your account, go and organise everything your way, tell him the complaints dept is closed on the day! Ever since I started working it this way there has been no problems.
willful Posts: 6822
Hi B, Just wondering how last night went and if you're ok? :xxx
Boulevard Posts: 995
Hi Willers, Jelly Bean and I were wondering where you were earlier! It went ok thanks pet, we went out for a bit of food and had a nice time. We talked about how we were fighting over nothing and that we would just do the wedding our way and let that be the end of it. He went to bed early last night as he was so tired so I was on my own for a bit, but this morning was really good, breakfast together and hugs and love! God I was so upset yesterday, made me realise how much he means to me you know? Thanks for all your support over it, ye have all been ace. WOL is brill for stuff like this :-8 Any explosions of random anger at work today?
Milly83 Posts: 3620
Hey B, glad you are feeling ok!!! I told my boss my news today. It feels great. I just have to tell my colleagues now but there are so many of them in the office! So I am in a great mood today! :o)ll
Just print this off; [size=200:10v8nu1j]I am with child[/size:10v8nu1j]
Valkstar Posts: 2747
[quote="Boulevard":28nwek3q]Just print this off; [size=200:28nwek3q]I am with child[/size:28nwek3q][/quote:28nwek3q] Glad you got on okay and have cheered up *) But you gave me a fright there when I saw the above quote :eek I thought you'd just discovered you were pregnant :o0
Jeepers no, not yet thank god! I think my mother would kill me. No, there will be tokezillas on the scene first, before I have any mini Boulevards... >:o) Ya, I am better today VS, thanks for your help yesterday. I'm a bit mortified now, everyone is asking me am I alright.. :-8 I don't normally have big freak outs, I promise!
Milly83 Posts: 3620
[quote="Boulevard":3c44l20m]Just print this off; [size=200:3c44l20m]I am with child[/size:3c44l20m][/quote:3c44l20m] I wanted to put this on my forehead so I just pressed my head against the screen to get the ink to rub off but it must be dry......
Senorita Posts: 3413
[quote="Boulevard":3f5o0wya] Ya, I am better today VS, thanks for your help yesterday. I'm a bit mortified now, everyone is asking me am I alright.. :-8 I don't normally have big freak outs, I promise![/quote:3f5o0wya] I only saw this post now :-8 So glad that you are feeling better today. It's completely normal to be stressed-out coming up to the wedding, and freaking out over little things - it's actually the one part of the wedding run-up no-one warns you about >:o) :o0
:o0 :o0 PMSL Wear this in work; [img:10mb93ml]http://www.nappyhead.co.uk/acatalog/do-not-touch-the-bump-maternity-1.jpg[/img:10mb93ml]