Menu

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs bmw Posts: 6447
lovindis Posts: 642
any particular reason why she isnt lettin her go???? Does the sd know about it?
lovindis Posts: 642
Oh sweet Jesus!!!! How old is this little girl that she is being told stuff like this?? I know your probably upset at not being able to bring her etc but at least(selfish as it sounds) sd knows that you are not being the evil stepmother and just not bringing her. She knows the reason why, that woman should be shot for being so negative towards yourself and your partner, there are so many little girls and boys out there that their daddies let alone step parents dont give a shizzer about. Stupid B*tch! Shes after really annoying me now. O:| O:| O:| O:|
jen09 Posts: 1390
Dear god in heaven above! Shera I have read a few of your posts about your sd "darling" mother & I take my hat off to you & the patience you must have! That woman is a nightmare, does she not realise that she is letting her daughter down as well & it's all to spite you & your hubby...!! But like you said, she will not be 8 forever..and thank god for that!
poppy1 Posts: 596
Do these people not realise its the kids they are hurting and not the ex!! hello she's 8 a child shouldnt have to deal with this crap!! deep breaths.......
BusyDee Posts: 8527
Hiya just been nosey now but didnt you used to be Mrs something (cant remember!), just noticed it on another thread that i replied to about your dog!
I was but now I am She -ra princess of darkness!! Or at least I was going to be on halloween but I am going to a wedding instead, boo!
woohoo09 Posts: 630
Heya She ra!! sorry to hear that. is that the big american wrestling thing that is touring??? I bought tickiets for htb and his child for the end of the month too, and i was just saying to him last night that i hope the bunny boiler doesn't throw a strop about it... as i have said to you before dolly, the only person she is hurting is your little step daughter, and trust me, she will soon begin to see that and realise. at least you made the effort..... sd will remember that honey. :thnk