Menu

xxx

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

brillbride Posts: 675
xxx
Dreamster Posts: 6620
If you posted in correctly written English maybe we could advise you.
monkeybear Posts: 1926
[quote="Dreamster":eobtd5sp]If you posted in correctly written English maybe we could advise you.[/quote:eobtd5sp] AH come on give the girl a break!! OP dont really know how to advise you, do you think it would bother your H2B to find out from this guy that you dated years ago? I probably wouldnt say anything myself
marianf Posts: 5845
If he had a girlfriend at the time, he is hardly going to say anything to your h2b. Dont worry about it and if he does say anything, you can then explain. You can say that it was so brief and insignificant that you didnt think it was worth mentioning. Hope that helps. P.S. You post is very hard to read though and it does put people off responding O-O
marleymoo Posts: 503
I think it depends on ur h2b. If it were mine I would tell him. I would hate it and I know he would too if it came up and him completely in the dark. Would it annoy ur fella more to hear about a brief thing you in the past with someone? If so keep it to urself.
brillbride Posts: 675
xx
april2010 Posts: 344
Hey dont have much advice i prob wouldnt say a wordunless he mentions it to u when he gets home.........i mainly wanted to say that there is nothing wrong with your query it was very easy to read and the first reply is obviously from some1 who justs likes to complain.................hopes it all turns out for ya :wv
[quote="april2010":2jknixse]Hey dont have much advice i prob wouldnt say a wordunless he mentions it to u when he gets home.........i mainly wanted to say that there is nothing wrong with your query it was very easy to read and the first reply is obviously from some1 who justs likes to complain.................hopes it all turns out for ya :wv[/quote:2jknixse] Did you lose your full stops, apostrophes and capitals along the way?
xwishingx Posts: 600
Good lord, it's not english class here!! Why do people feel they should pick on someones typing, not putting in commas etc. O:| O:| Drives me mental reading a post and then someone starts nit picking....... O:|
Because it displays a lack of respect for the reader.